Anima Tactics - European Championships 2017 ?

A place to find Anima Tactics Players near you.

Anima Tactics - European Championships 2017 ?

Postby Oneig Atyff » 17 Feb 2017 13:37

Hello Everybody,

Did you know ?
Since several years there is an European tournament of Anima Tactics who took place at the end of the year (usually around october)

It's originally take place in German but this year we want to organise it ourself in Liège/Luik Belgium probably in mid November. (It's not confirm yet)

We have several questions, first of all to all of you players, are in interesting to come playing in this championship this year ?

Second to Anima Studio, We heard that you have plan for the return of Anima Tactics this year (at least a announcement)
As you know It's now very difficult to buy any minis of Anima Tactics now (and some figure are basically nowhere to be found. (I'm thinking of Anaximenes, Sarsha, Nimrod, October and September)
So we wanna know if you could support us and help us with some prizing ? (Even Anima related prizing would be great not only Anima Tactics (but Anima Tactics would be better)
If we can have an English copy of the rulebook (even in pdf, because last time we found some contradictions between French and Geman rulebook so we prefer using the English Rules as reference because it is the common language of all)

So we're waiting for your answers all.
The Belgium Community of Anima Tactics. :)
Oneig Atyff

Re: Anima Tactics - European Championships 2017 ?

Postby grandmikus » 25 Feb 2017 00:16

I'll check flights from Poland to Belgium and hope to get something.
grandmikus

Postby The Golem » 25 Feb 2017 15:22

Oneig Atyff wrote:We have several questions, first of all to all of you players, are in interesting to come playing in this championship this year ?

Count me in.
« Masques & Miroirs » — une galerie de personnages pour Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
« Le Golem qui rêve » — un blog de figurines.
The Golem

Postby Oneig Atyff » 03 May 2017 10:20

As you can see we don't answer very much here, because, we still don't know the futur of Anima Tactics and we really want to make something great,

we choose to do the championship maybe next year if the game start again, as I said, today it's too difficult to have some good prizing for a european tournament, so we'll waiting for some announcement of some resurection of Anima Tactics (maybe with some rules refresh as mention by Anima Studios :) )
Oneig Atyff

Postby pulpcitizen » 05 May 2017 07:33

I could be interested, but have to admit my motivation will be increased if and when we do start to hear more about Anima Tactics' future. :)
pulpcitizen

Postby lizvne » 06 May 2017 12:11

pulpcitizen wrote:I could be interested, but have to admit my motivation will be increased if and when we do start to hear more about Anima Tactics' future. :)
IIRC Anima Tactics is finished. Reboot is planned with name Anima Tactics Saga.
lizvne

Postby Oneig Atyff » 11 May 2017 08:37

Ho ?
Any news about that ?
Any Schedule ?

We aren't against au reboot, it'll be a good thing correcting some unbalance things (like some overpower mini (Lilith, Elienai or Nimrod for example) or some underpower (not sure if the word is correct :p) (like Akio or Celia for example)
As long as they use backward compatibility (new profiles for the old minis) it would be great !

We really want to do the first Anima Tactics Saga European Championships, even next year or the year after, as long as we have some more consistent infos :p

Let us know please !
Oneig Atyff

Return to Meeting point