My rewards?

To comment things related to any of the KS campaigns.

Re: My rewards?

Postby Ten » 27 Jan 2017 10:21

lizvne wrote:
Ten wrote:Have you thought about selling the Perfect World Guide online for the people that missed the Kickstarter? It'd be cool to see it as Steam DLC.
It was discussed before. Perfect World Guide was backer exclusive, and it could only be released if all backers who paid for it agree. Sadly, there were persons who insisted PWG should be exclusive, thus it will stay this way.
However owners are allowed to share some details from it, if I remember things properly, as long as it is not copypasting. So I believe the most interesting details will be available one way or another.

And I have a question of my own. Will Perfect World Guide be updated? It lacks several modifiers in Nascal's block, Silver Knight enemy and list of Anima Tactics cards is rather limited.

if ALL backers who paid for it agreed? That's absurd, and would likely never happen. I would gladly buy 20 dollars for it on Steam or through another shop. I hope he changes his mind someday.
Ten

Postby Black_Fox9653 » 27 Jan 2017 11:33

lizvne wrote:It was discussed before. Perfect World Guide was backer exclusive, and it could only be released if all backers who paid for it agree. Sadly, there were persons who insisted PWG should be exclusive, thus it will stay this way.

A couple of things I would l to point out. The first and foremost is that the PWG was NEVER listed as a backer exclusive, or any kind of exclusive at all in the campaign. Secondly, there were not 'persons' that said it shouldnt be sold, there was just one 'person', and one of over 2000 people that backed it, so even if it was an exclusive reward, which again I point out that it never was, then it should not be decided by the opinion of one selfish backer.
"Aut Vincere Aut Mori"
Black_Fox9653

Postby RegnierLoT » 27 Jan 2017 12:23

The PWG issue has already been discussed a few times on Steam, the spanish forums and the international forum. I would suggest that any further discussion be done in a new topic so as to not deviate from the original topic.

That said, AS said that every backer of the PWG had to agree and only a few responded on the topic, one of them being the person who said no. In terms of stadistics, if only ten backers responded and one of them said no, then you could say that 1 out of 10 backers don't wan't the PWG to be sold.
RegnierLoT

Postby Ten » 27 Jan 2017 13:21

Sounds like to me it should be repolled if what Black Fox is saying is true.

That's kinda discouraging knowing there's some information out there that I'll never fully see. Why? Because I was unfortunate enough to not known about Anima at the time, plus the Kickstarter. Yes, I know you said you can get some notes from other people that backed it if you ask them, but it's not the same. I'd prefer reading it with my own eyes.

Also, "That said, AS said that every backer of the PWG had to agree and only a few responded on the topic" again, that's just insane.
Ten

Postby Ryushiro » 01 Feb 2017 06:15

Waiting for news on the rewards.
Ryushiro

Postby Anima Project » 02 Feb 2017 03:38

Please, mail me to Carlos@gateofmemories.com tomorrow and I assure you that we will solve any issue directly. Thanks a lot for your understanding.
Anima Project

Postby Ryushiro » 18 Feb 2017 01:56

Did that but still no response.
Ryushiro

Postby Anima Project » 22 Feb 2017 21:00

Can you please tell us the name you used when you mail me? I don't find the mail, and I would thank you a lot if you could remail me. Sorry for the inconvenience and THANKS A LOT for your patience.
Anima Project

Postby Ryushiro » 25 Feb 2017 21:22

Anima Project wrote:Can you please tell us the name you used when you mail me? I don't find the mail, and I would thank you a lot if you could remail me. Sorry for the inconvenience and THANKS A LOT for your patience.

Ok.
Ryushiro

My rewards

Postby Davidbus » 22 May 2017 21:04

I was about to advice that patience is a virtue, but I'm with Dillon on this one. It's been 2 months since the originally anticipated deadline for rewards and we're yet to see any results except a few test demos. System demos are great, but you guys were able to hold a successful beta almost a half year ago so why can't we get at least a single player or Lan-centric beta going? Even my patience can last so long, particularly when I'm almost level 80 in Guild Wars.

Davidbus

Previous

Return to Kickstarter