Screen and Pad buttons

Anything regarding the Gameplay, Story or elements of Anima Gate of Memories.

Screen and Pad buttons

Postby Riclion Lys » 15 Jan 2017 13:36

Hello, I found a small problem on the game(set,play) to know that it is difficult to play the keyboard because on the lower right screen we mark us (boutton X to return to the menu and the button it to validate for example) and playing the keyboard I do not find it practises(has a practice)

"Cherchons comme cherchent se qui doivent trouver et trouvons comme trouvent ceux qui doivent chercher encore!" Saint Augustin
Riclion Lys

Re: Screen and Pad buttons

Postby Anima Project » 16 Jan 2017 00:30

Sorry, but I don't understand very well what you say. Could you be more specific, please?
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Anima Project

Postby The Golem » 16 Jan 2017 04:11

What Riclion Lys wants to say is that he's playing the game with the keyboard & mouse, however the instruction messages (in the game) display the gamepad button icons.
So he has a difficult time finding which keyboard buttons match the gamepad button icons while he's playing.

Edit: Basically this.
« Masques & Miroirs » — une galerie de personnages pour Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
« Le Golem qui rêve » — un blog de figurines.
The Golem

Postby Anima Project » 16 Jan 2017 11:56

Then don't worry. We are working on it ^^
Anima Project

Postby Riclion Lys » 31 Jan 2017 17:58

The Golem wrote:What Riclion Lys wants to say is that he's playing the game with the keyboard & mouse, however the instruction messages (in the game) display the gamepad button icons.
So he has a difficult time finding which keyboard buttons match the gamepad button icons while he's playing.

Edit: Basically this.

Thanks you golem for traduce me :-) !

And I waiting game repair :-) before to play

"Cherchons comme cherchent se qui doivent trouver et trouvons comme trouvent ceux qui doivent chercher encore!" Saint Augustin
Riclion Lys

Postby Riclion Lys » 28 Feb 2017 01:57

Have you got a News for this problem ? And when this problem its resolve?

Thank you

Riclion Lys

Postby Riclion Lys » 08 Mar 2017 20:52

Hi .... two months and no reply ? Do you work on this problem or not ? I waiting but it is very long ....

Riclion Lys

Postby The Golem » 11 Mar 2017 18:19

@Riclion Lys:

I think you better buy an official gamepad (or connect an X-box gamepad to your computer if you have one). Not only it will solve your problem faster but the game is also far easier to play with a gamepad instead of the mouse & keyboard.

Je pense que tu ferais mieux d'investir dans une manette officielle (ou de brancher une manette de X-box sur ton PC si tu en as une). Non seulement ça règlera ton problème plus rapidement, mais en plus le jeu est bien plus facile à jouer avec une manette plutôt qu'avec le clavier & la souris.
« Masques & Miroirs » — une galerie de personnages pour Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
« Le Golem qui rêve » — un blog de figurines.
The Golem

Return to Game