Screen and Pad buttons

Anything regarding the Gameplay, Story or elements of Anima Gate of Memories.

Screen and Pad buttons

Postby Riclion Lys » 15 Jan 2017 13:36

Hello, I found a small problem on the game(set,play) to know that it is difficult to play the keyboard because on the lower right screen we mark us (boutton X to return to the menu and the button it to validate for example) and playing the keyboard I do not find it practises(has a practice)

"Cherchons comme cherchent se qui doivent trouver et trouvons comme trouvent ceux qui doivent chercher encore!" Saint Augustin
Riclion Lys

Re: Screen and Pad buttons

Postby Anima Project » 16 Jan 2017 00:30

Sorry, but I don't understand very well what you say. Could you be more specific, please?
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Anima Project

Postby The Golem » 16 Jan 2017 04:11

What Riclion Lys wants to say is that he's playing the game with the keyboard & mouse, however the instruction messages (in the game) display the gamepad button icons.
So he has a difficult time finding which keyboard buttons match the gamepad button icons while he's playing.

Edit: Basically this.
« Masques & Miroirs » — une galerie de personnages pour Anima: Beyond Fantasy.
The Golem

Postby Anima Project » 16 Jan 2017 11:56

Then don't worry. We are working on it ^^
Anima Project

Postby Riclion Lys » 31 Jan 2017 17:58

The Golem wrote:What Riclion Lys wants to say is that he's playing the game with the keyboard & mouse, however the instruction messages (in the game) display the gamepad button icons.
So he has a difficult time finding which keyboard buttons match the gamepad button icons while he's playing.

Edit: Basically this.

Thanks you golem for traduce me :-) !

And I waiting game repair :-) before to play

"Cherchons comme cherchent se qui doivent trouver et trouvons comme trouvent ceux qui doivent chercher encore!" Saint Augustin
Riclion Lys

Return to Game